Friday, December 28, 2007

Final Destiny before NS

Its a strange day in the morning, I actually woke up early. Well guess i wont want to waste my moments before NS. So essentially i went downstair and played the com. Then out of the blue moon, my mom came downstair and asked me to prepare for taking blood test. WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT~~~~!!!!!!!AHHHH~!!!(Something wrong with blog, this part jus got big out of sudden)So yada, played PS wif chee wei n Fuhun and next stop is YUEN STEAMBOAT Sry i was late due to traffic jams. But the steamboat party is quite quiet...anyway they keep asking me to be the chicken wing man, as they want to try the tastiest chicken wing in this restaurant. And so they agreed after i had a war snatching chicken wings with other. Newayz this is how far i've come before my blady NS.Well i wont be able to blog for three months so please update me of anythin in my chatbox after my arrival.

And a very big thank you for those who SMSed and Wished me via MSN, i'll nvr forget u guys..huggies**currently being emotional*

#Memoirs Of My Hair#
(My 10 cc of blood, ready for cloning)

(Naz, Me & My Hair)

(My hair, Me & Kok Keat)

(Lizzy, Jing Yi, My Hair, Me, Bernice)

(Kok Keat is doing a favour for his captain, PEEL THE PRAWNS)



(Just when Jing Yi says :" JunKang, Your BALLS are BOILING.." err..okay~)

~Hair Of The Day~

No comments: