Friday, May 9, 2008

YumCha...I Miss Them...

This night I'd a little reunion with Karyn, Tiong Seng, Li Yuan & Wai Kit & Of Course, Adeline with a unexpected GUEST, THE ONE!( ade, you know what i mean la...)
Place where We always gather and update ourselves among each other...Sigh* right now was kinda emo cause I really do miss the moment we meet each other everyday under the same roof, wearing uniforms...But still Life goes on and our friendship will still continue...

Oooh~~I showed my kecanggihan of my HP to karyn they all and we started camwhoring like usual...THe only different than usual is my hair is SHORT!
LI YUAN & ME.....Oh well...I still rock on in photos..(Cheh*** ^^), This is the moment with Flash, from Li yuan's camera, 3.2 mp....quite clear too...too bad my HP isn't functioning well with the flash...GRRRrr*

PS* Li Yuan...Unexpectedly your leg can reach the clutch! I'll never doubt you anymore..and oh yea...Keep it up with your "GASOLINE" player! you so call 3rd party!

ADELINE & ME...We ended up taking lots of photo due to the unflashy mode...still, my phone proves that the picture quality is fine even without flash...HeHE...

PS* ADE...I NOE MY HAIR's SHORT! sob*sob* I Dont Need a Hair Extension, Im doing fine with short hair TQ...

KARYN GOH & MUA~ My very very ngam keng classmate for 2 years d, even for now...REALLY REALLY MISS HER SAMPATNESS LA...She one of the reason my life is less lifeless...

PS* Ehem* my CHOCOLATE LEH?! hahaha U better give otherwise I'll Reveal your secret news to the entire universe on CNN!



Oh well I think thats is for now, Too late d, tmr i gotta visit my Grandchildrens at VULCANZ prac so ASTALAVISTA BABES~!!!


~J.K OF THE DAY~

No comments: