Saturday, May 10, 2008

So Mom's Day is around the corner and i've cracked my mind on what to get for my mama~

1st thoughts...
J.CO Dhoughnuts

2nd thoughts
NOKIA LG HP worth rm258

3rd thoughts

Dont Get anything at all

When the third thought came about, suddenly angels & devil wer
e whispering at my ear
Angel says: She's your mother leh!~you canot be so bad de, must give something to your mother, then only she happy happy mah, you aso want her happy happy right?

Devil says: Cheh!!waste of money~you know your short in cash and yet you still wana spend? You'll go bankrupt! Plus, you know her attitude well...Watever she gets she'll just give you the "I DONT WANT THIS" replies...FORGET ABT IT!!

Angel says: aiyoyo~you still remember anot? Dehh~that day aer, you fell your lollipop into the longkang, then you cry loud loud deh? u remember that time your mother come and clean ur tear with tissue, then she hugs and smile at you, she still love you kao kao de..
.

Devil says: EWW~!!dont give me goosebumps! gross! That smile she gave you? thats the smile that shows that she's so glad that you dropped the lolipop so that she wont have to pay for extra dental fee in the future, she's smiling for her saves up of CASH, not for you you dufas! realise abit !!

Angel says: Auhh~!! PIAK*( slap the devil~) How can you say like dat! Amen~Amen~

Devil says:OUCH! that hurts you boobless fairy! ( then devil pokes fairy with his trident)


Angel says: Hey!! I got "BORR" wan lo okay? not obvious only okay? Mahai...

Devil says:Aiya you stupid Ah Lian fairy, dont speak bad abt my mama, bitch..!

Angel & Devil says: &%*^*^@_!@&#&~":!()#~~!!!!
I couldn't bother much but to ignore thos two and finally decided to bake my very own cake for my mother~!So i went to Wai Kit's cousin house and make my very own cake!
preparing for my butter cake...while wai kitt's baking his double choc cake...and the hardest part will be stirring the ingredients all together..pheww*
Ohh she's our chef tutor for the night, without her help, i bet my cake will turn out to be a disaster.Okay..i spent 30min stirring the damn ingredient and now its time to BAKE IT~ TING*OKay i hope everything will turn out fine~~~So we took out Wai Kitt's double chocolate cake and ready to have a look, Guess what it have turn out to be!?Hoozies Boozies~its ermm...Beautiful! hangus + choc makes good combination..so...lets just skip this and head back to my cake's process...!!! OH NO!! my cake is exploding!!!!
My butter cake! My cake!!! ahhhhh~~!!!! scoop the "zap" back! scoop it back!! Well due to unkown science fiction my cake had a never ending orgasm..so cool~so after giving up and just let it squirt~ it turns out to be like this~

haihhh~~~well, i chopped of the hangus part so it wont look that bad...but the roasted part tasted like pancake though...hiah...im such a talented chef, Call me Chef Lim~~!!!
Can la....at least the cake looks nice from this angle...Nyahahahaha my first cake rate...i rate...3 stars!!!


So I think this is the end for my mothers day preperation, so gotta do is to make her day bright So...

Happy Mother's Day, mamee~~^^

No comments: