Tuesday, May 6, 2008

LG Viewty KU990!!!

I CAN'T BELIEVE IT~!!
I FINALLY HAD IT ON MY HAND...INTRODUCING...

LG VIEWTY KU990!!!!1month...1month i've been working real hard in Adidas and finally! It's on my bare hand now!!! <3~<3~<3~!!! style="color: rgb(0, 0, 153);">About a month ago where I set my mind to get my very own handphone...At 1st i was thinking of getting Nokia 6500 Slide or Sony Erricson K850i( I thought it was cool~). Then I was inspired by Daniel Tey to get an N81 Nokia...Till then I shopped around at IT centre while Im having my break in Adidas. Then Iphone came about into my mind, the texture, style, and functions were amazed by me~!!! By after I've heard the cons about Iphone that is, It has only 2MP CAMERA?! (Totally not a handphone for a camwhore like me) And besides, No BLUETOOTH? hell Iphone should upgrade before putting it on sale...I mean touchscreen phone without bluetooth is sooooo last season...Then my mind came blank till a sales reccomended me this LG VIEWTY KU990!!!

At 1st I wasn't quite pleasant by its ori model, LG. Cause normally LG's are like products for referigerator or TV's...but handphone?Hmm..wasn't quite conveincing...Till the salesman mention these keyword....

TOUCHSCREEN 5MP camera 120fps vid(slow motion video)
DivX supporter
ISO800(function that enables to capture at night CLEARLY!!)
Image editing
Video editing

Xenon flash

Wuoo Wuoo Wuoo~!!! these functions are so for JUNKANG MAN~!!!

So I've finally set my target to this beautiful, wonderful, spectacular, amazing, thrilling handphone...



.....And i worked....and worked...and worked...and worked...and worked.....

Till this 6th of May....I FINALLY GOT IT!~! muax muax muax !!!

So right now Im offically attached to this marvelous handphone, so girls..sorry but you've to wait for the queue babe..Datings are still enabled though...XD

ANYWAY~Check out my cool hp's texture and style...BETCHA LUV IT~!!

~Papparazies Snapshot Preview~

(View from the front...complete touchscreen~!! luv luv luv!!)

(Back view...totally looked like a digi cam!! COOL!!)

(Cool themes, One of my fav, The Matrix)

~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: