Thursday, May 29, 2008

Im At Singapore now, soon to depart to Japan

Okay to all my blog fansies~~~Im currently at Singapore airline Airport. Just had my Burger King for dinner...so expensive, 7.05 sing dollar!!

Anyway, my flight is on 11.45, so it will be a midnight flight, planned to watch movie inside the airplane with Florence though. Huuuh~currently i felt im still in a holiday mood, langsung tak ada feel to compete at Japan yet...GG lo GG lo~~

Well since this free acess internet couldnt upload pictures in, so I shall update my blog real soon at Japan if possible. So meanwhile just wanna say TQ for all my friends whom wished my all the best and lucks.Really do appreciate those, Nad i shall promise we'll achieve a top rank in Japan's Cheerleading International Competition, GAMBATEH GAMBATEH~~~

No comments: