Monday, May 26, 2008

My Daily Cheer Routine

Ever since I've joined Charm All Stars, my life has never been so buzy. Buzy ain't because of an extreme cheer routine, but of gathering up and have a talk with each other everytime practice ends...Today We're visiting Chee Wei at his quarrantine now, Pelangi Apartment. We went to drive through and pack up some McD for dinner, Fattening siot~

So here we are, gathering up and have gossips/chats among all of us. Check out their happy face when their enjoying chating while eating McD.^^Then afterwards I had a little T.D & Dota session with Fu Hun & Sebastian. Fu Hun kena owned by me...muahahah~!!>=D. Recently the CC's around Subang district were "sealed" by the MPSJ. Thus, we kind sneak into the CC from the back door & enlighten our lifeless night.


4A.M, for nearly 4hours we've been playing Frozen Throne's game. And we decided to stop & have Supper? at McD again...Then out of nowhere camwhore moments starts to appear.
Camwhore Take 1~!!!Camwhore take 2~!!!
And the Winner of the camwhorer is~~~
FU HUN!!
Hahahaha~!!! I Had a really gret night with all my cheer frenz la, Im just so glad that I've joined cheerleading.
But every family has its problem as well. And yet I just feel that currently this family had been degraded/disguise by certain self praisers/morons. 2 years back then before I was apart of this family, I was so surprised to see that this family are so united and fun to be with during the Singapore trip. And that drives me to be so tempted to join this family. I just don't get it, why on earth can't he see this team as a family? Instead, IT chooses to di
scriminate & backstab all the family member, making us feel like we're stupid and fucked up in our life. Get off from my family dude, don't think that because of your so call CHARMNESS, you can own our family and makes us ur sex slaves okay fuker. We are the problems for this family? Please, realise abit, YOU ARE the source of all problems.

Im am so tired to see or even think about it anymore, I just wish after Japan. Elimination shall be done and you better clean ur butt properly cause we're so Kicking it.


~THE END~

No comments: