Sunday, May 18, 2008

CheerFULL weeks...

PHEW~~~~JAPAN COMPETITION IS LIKE IN ANOTHER 2weeks time?!

stress stress stress ***

Anyway, lots had happend this week...i got a new job!!WEEE!~~~currently working a a TELE-MARKETER~which I am enjoying for now..
.at least this job I get to sit and relax~~!! and I can online summore~!!WEEEThis is how my working area looks like...officy~ yea in fact, I kinda like the staff in there. Oh well...check out what I always do when boss is not around?@!Hahaha~candid shot, yes I eat while doing my job when boss is not around...Life is all about relax man~

~MONDAY~
I went to Fu Hun's house to finish up our cheer props that we will be using to compete in Japan...


So Chee Wei, Marcus, Cheng Choo, Fu hun, Florence, Yee Ming, Steven & I were there colouring the props...It took us hours to colour it though...SO~!!!HOPEFULLY THIS YEAR NO MORE BUGGER LEFT THE FLAG AT JAPAN AGAIN!

Weeee~~~OUR MASTERPIECE~!!alongside with Marcus's fantastic artwork... SO yeap~the prop is done!

~SATURDAY~
Previously we received a call up performance from TVB*!!

So we did an awesome job in the performance, just one stunt failed but manage to recover, SRY YEE MING!!! X__X

*Chilling At Yee Ming's house after performance**Yee Ming, your mom is COOL*

And My god!!!We've been training nonstop from Thursday to Friday then perform on Saturday morning and Practice in the evening, then tommorow Gym summore,GG.COM MAN~!!


~SUNDAY~
GG.COM DAY~!!! woke up in the afternoon around 12pm, wauu...so tired, so i prepared myself and went to sox world to get socks for all cheerleaders...And yea i shop till i forgotten today has regulation cheer practice on 3pm
. SO Weee GG x 2!!!

BTW, its Our CHARM captain's birthday,LIM CHEE WEI~!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHEE WEI~ 22yr OLD D UNCLE LIM!!!
then we celebrated his birthday in gym and had some fun, after that we went plan to play T.D at Asia Cafe, Mana tahu all CC in SS15 got sealed by MPSJ, so tiu man....then we went to Rock Cafe and play instead...but the sampat MPSJ came to our cafe!!!
YERRR~!!!!wasted my rm5 for nothing...CIS, so we decided to chill at McD at accompany chee wei's last night at Subang, he will be going off to his SYTYCD hotel at somewhere for 2months...so I think that will be a byebye to him soon...Sigh* GAMBATEH CHEE WEI, I'LL VOTE FOR YOU if you enter top 10 la..hehe^^,which you must!


Today Im going to add a new application which I call
(It is a new flashbacks on what clumsy/lame stuff I did)
J.K: Ehh~ Cheng Choo, I go into the car 1st okay?
Cheng Choo: Okay but make sure you dont sit on my...
*J.K sat*
Cheng Choo: MY TUNA BREAD!!!...angry*JunKang~~>=(


Chee Wei: Jun Kang, did you left something in Steven's car?you better check before you go
J.K: Ohh...no la nothing, ehh ehh~Sebastian just now the T.D right the elemental you use...blablabla*while entering chee wei's car to go back*
*AND ON THE WAY BACK*
J.K: Chee wei....I think i left my whole bag in steven's car...
Chee Wei & Cheng Choo : ~stare*told you to check d right?so how now...=_=
J.K: YEAA...and I left my key in the bag
Chee Wei: huh! your mom sure KANTOI you wan
J.K: wont wan la! my mom very gud one, no worries no worries
*GO BACK KENA KANTOI*

~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: