Sunday, April 6, 2008

T@gg3d ver.2

Oh Well, Chian Wei tagged me on the 5th of April. I was too buzy on my cheerleading routine practices & fucked up work in Adidas. Sorry to say that my life was pretty buzy and its still is, Unlike some lifeless fellows who was so free to tag me~tsk* Tsk* tsk* Where's your life man Chian Wei, Where is it wehh?hahaha J.K


Ehem..so the TAG goes~

the rules:-

1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.

2. List eight (8) random facts about yourself.

3. Tag eight people at the end of this post and list their names.

4. Let them know they’ve been tagged by leaving them a comment on their blogs.

Random fact number ONE about J.K
I've this really really odd impression to strangers nowadays...Ever since i worked, customers been talking to me in Malay & they thought I am/look like a Malay?!DO I?!0.0...A total of 17customers had just asked me that though..X_X


Random fact number TWO about J.K
A really really girl like Eye?! Long eye lashes...Thick Eye brown @ Shin Chan...Tiger teeth...?


Random fact number THREE about J.K
Cheerleading = J.K's Life...Life without my cheerleading will be filthy boring and Damn Lifeless...Plan to get 16 cute babies to form a baby cheer squad though, Daddy will be so proud, Mommy will be so dead...


Random fact number FOUR about J.K

Drawing is my passion, Art is my world, Designs will be my inspiration and
Digital animation shall be my next step...Conclusion, J.K is soon to be a The One Academy bachelor~^^


Random fact number FIVE about J.K
Errmm...I cant Think of anything...Dancing?Yea..Dancing is My Hobby~~


Random fact number SIX about J.K
I'm single and available..^^


Random fact number SEVEN about J.K

I can't take TOO spicy stuffs as I will have stomachache and terrible time in the toilet....


Random fact number EIGHT about J.K

Wat else..? Oh to choose between hair and women? My hair comes 1st...hehehe


Next 6 ppl to tag
Chian Wei( DO IT AGN!HAHAHA)

Elaine

Nat

Li Yuan

Karyn Goh

Seraph








No comments: