Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Sushi King Promotion

Aiks...Sushi is on PROMOTION AGAIN~! this time we had it in Sunway Pyramid. And the queue was so long till everybdy lined up and waited for hours just to eat cheap sushi dishes.0.0..

Well eventually once I finished my work I rushed to Sushi King while Karyn Goh booked a place for me..How nice for her..Well kne
w her current friends in college that is Bear> Quan Quan( a guy)> And Adrian is HERE TOO~

Alright So the Sushi was indeed CHEAP but it wasn't satisfying as last year when I had it...DOnt Have FRIED SCARLET...sob*sob* & Tempura is gone!YErrr... Nvm la...at lest there's still Unagi...

*BUUURP* Ahhh..it does filled up my stomach...If ur bored/lifeless dont mind counting the dish that I ate...Guess How many plated are there in the picture above...


Then out of a sudden, How Ming called and asked me where am
I?Waoo...glad that she called cause i was bored after Karyn Went off...So i accompany How Ming while she was so neglected by her new friend...Inside the BBQ plaza, the gang somehow seems abit Silent~-.-...Unlike How Ming, so i was wandering why How Ming will end up having friends that has a total different world..?Hmm..Oh well, bcuz it was a dude's b'day and he asked How Ming to join the "party"...But to me, I think that guy has an interest on her to be exact.Not sure..but I THINK SO LO~~Be careful yea How Ming hahahah~


~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: