Saturday, April 19, 2008

Lifeless Day...

Today Im having my Off Day, and I definitely felt good to be able to sleep unlimited times, But once i Woke up..i began to be LIFELESS,so...i decided to BLOG~Okay...For those who haven't seen me for million minutes...These are my few pictures of myself, CHECK OUT WHAT DIFF FROM ME NOW~!
YEAP~!!! I Know you guys saw IT ALREADY! THE MAIN THING IS....
MY HAIR GREW 1.56CM LONG ALREADY!
(just being lame...=_=)

Ehem* Part of that, I was hypnotized by my collegue to try out piercing...Was somehow inspired by her~ So NO HARM TRYING AND FINALLY...I GOT A PIERCING~!
( F.Y.I, I PIERCED THE LEFT EAR, ITS THE MIRROR IMAGE THAT MADE IT LOOK LIKE RIGHT EAR)
The moment when I start piercing...It actually felt odd...Feels like there's a hole in my ear...(DUH) then its starts to get itchy and i've to forbid myself for eating my fav seafood and soy sauce...SOb* Sob*... Gosh, when I try to attached another earring, IT WAS SO HARD TO FIND THAT DAMN PUSSY HOLE! and i can feel the stud going in and out of my flesh while im trying to find that pussy hole (finally get to know how girl feels like when they had sex)...took me 8minute to input the new earring though...Sigh*


Oh well my CHARM gym is going to start soon so...I GTG for now..


~End Of A Meaningless Post~


~J.K Of The Day~

1 comment:

Li Yuan said...

Junkang why are you still so perverted!!!!! ARGH
Haha eh i got same earring as you