Thursday, April 3, 2008

Im Finally Going To Japan~!!!!!

OH MY GOSH~!! THIS IS LIKE THE BEST NEWS EVER~!! I'M GOING TO JAPAN!!!!!

Well Esentially today I just went to Charm's practise. And surprisingly, Yee Ming called me to join the senior group. "Jun Kang, right now your in the senior team and congrats, Your In the JAPAN TEAM"...0.0My eye extend into a size of a billard. This is like my 1st time ever to go Japan. And together with my beloved Cheerleaders? This totally ROX~!! Muax Muax Muax~ Im so gonna train & buck up for the teams..Ain't gonna pull them down...


Speaking of which, Since the Japan Cheerleading Competition is on May. I might as well start my college later on the September. Oh well which means, more work time for me.^^


IM GOING JAPAN~!! AHH!!!! HAIR, PLZ GROW FASTER, I NEED TO GET CHICKS FROM JAPAN~!!


THe EnD

No comments: