Friday, April 3, 2009

Finalssss

Oh yes...its 4.13am and I just completed one of my Final Project, RGB!
RGB actually stands for Red Green & Blue. So I used Dancing as the main element in my project. By merging Red, Green and Blue element with different dance genre. I am needed to create a photoshop base poster for this final project.
5%43%95% done!

The rest of the 5% I might need some of you guys to comment about it and leave some idea so I can add on details. But basically what my lecturer need is Clean, Neat, A flow in the picture & minor details on an object. So if you guys have any idea, please do not hesitate to leave some comment or suggestion.


Well here are some of my recent homeworks...
Figure studies
Still undone, but apparently Darren( my lecturer) said the composition is rather boring. Oh well lets just hope I get a C+ or B- for this piece.

Great...i scored C+ for this...grrrr...never do last minute homework.
Life Painting
I don't know how the hell I did this, by luck perhaps cause I've never done rough strokes before. Confidence isn't there yet. Oh well scored B+ for this..^^


Huuuh 4.40am now, I better get to sleep...Coaching VULCANZ in the morning tomorrow, err I mean..LATER! Till the next post

~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: