Friday, April 17, 2009

End Of finals

Tuning to Footprints In the Sand - Leona Lewis

Oh My gosh Mo My Gosh So My Soch! its THE END OF FINALS!!

Our final exam for life painting.
Oweeee! satisfied
Jolene's painting, sigh another A for sure
So after Drawing final, its Com skill final presentation!

Com skill class final presentation ends on Tuesday, though the presentation itself went into too personalize, but My whole aim for this final presentation was to give our Dear Francesca the best presentation memory as she will be leaving us next sem. So WE DID IT and we made her cry with this Slide Show that we created for this FRAN slide show competition ^^ And she has no clue at all cause we kept it secret from her, and she's my group sumore...lagi damn hard to keep it away from her

And after this slide show, alot of class CD-0882 cried, including myself. But cant help it...the effectiveness of the video is too strong...haha * fullmark for effectiveness* *from left to right*
Designer :
Maikol
LEADER :
ME
Researcher :
PohYi
Event Manager :
Nat
The one who cried : FRAN! hahaha
White shirt : Our Dear Ms.Pinky
The 5 treasure

Well then, end of com skill presentation... We'll definitely miss you Ms.Pinky... and thanks for all the talk, keep in touch! facebook yea!

TODAY! final figure and final for History!!!


Our final product for Surrealism & Expressionism. Not bad afterall, but presentation was rather...bad. But oh well at least its the END!
Our final group picture.

Confession
Sem2 had finally end, and the next sem onwards its seperation for some of us as we're majoring differently. And I don't feel happy nor sad for seperating. I wanted to feel sad but I just couldn't. Sem1 was so much more different in fact, and im focusing on friendship. Sleepover and stuff is really something that I love the most and treasured it during Sem1. I dare say I had fun during Sem1, but sem2...its just getting dimmer and dimmer among my friends. I couldn't commit so much time to spend with them as my cheerleading career took most of my night time. But it's not just that way, I feel ackward...being together with them. As if i couldn't click with them. I don't know what happend, and this question had been bugging me for the whole sem2. Kinda immune to it but still I want to solve it. I tried to approach to my old friend once again but the reaction given was rather like a hi-bye friend. I dislike it. Its just not the way how sem1 is. Honestly, I want to be the 6th treasure to them, frankly speaking, but...I don't know, it doesn't seem to workout. I really really want it to be the way it is during sem1. Nothing but laughters. Perhaps if that time I control myself and just be a friend instead of more, it will be different for this sem? So sometimes telling too much isn't a good thing. Watever it is, lets just hope sem3 will be a new start for me. But anyhow, CD-882 class, thanks for everything.

~J.K Of The Day~



No comments: