Monday, March 9, 2009

So many works, so little time

This week is exploration week, so supposingly I should be completing the assignments that's given during this 1 week holiday. And today when I did my check list, I feel like crying.

Com Skill Presentation - 100% (done)
Draft sketch for RGB - 20%
Letterform 0-9., - 0%
Canvas - 0%
Golden ratio - 0%
Metamophorsis - 20%
Self potrait - 10&
A2 size muscle potrait - 0%

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
GG GG GG GG!!!!
Basically this whole week I've spend my time to sleep as much as I could as my eye bags has gotten worst. And busy over coaching and helping out in C3. Going for coaching course as well. So basically this is what i gained within this week.
Spiritual & Semangat - 100%
Coaching & team management - 100%
C3 Roadshows - 100%
Gymnastic course - 100%
Assignments - 0%


Heheh, =.= Jenny sure kill me now. Anyway, now that my semangat and energy had been recharged. Assignments! give it to me babe~!

Ohh I've just got a letter from USA. and guess what? I PASSED THE COACHING TEST! YEAAA NCSSE certified coach! sounds so cool now!
Phew my next cert to go, Principles in gymnastic course. Lots of study to do!
400++ pg!!! sob sob sob sob*
2more weeks before my certification exam! which means 2 weeks of intensive study!!! 0.0

Hmm, C3 was alright so far. Thank god I've Shana to be my partner otherwise I don't think I can handle the Roadshow booth well. Thanks Shana, and really sorry for the trouble I did and how irresponsible I was previously. My apologies. Nah I post this picture as my apologies.
Some random flower that I find it nice looking at Cineleisure.

ehh went and watch WATCHMEN
More about political issues and alot of conversation, not really recommendable for those who expects special effects and heroic action.

After a movie session, went to SAKAE for dinner.
perfect mirror image of Eric.
Pricila and me.

0.0 1.32am d!!!! tommorow morning got class at 9.30am. ALright till the next POST!
~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: