Monday, March 16, 2009

Last day manning booth!

Sunday, Manning booth in Cineleisure but in the end did a little window shopping with Priscilla. And wohooo! this is the last day manning the booth!!! CRAVING FOR LAPTOP!!! rm4k! my next goal.0.0
And a Wacom. rm600++

After couple of hours, while maning the booth and doing my RGB draft. Its time to call for a last day celebration at Senjyu!!!
Yea And I planned to snap pictures of plate that we ate at Senjyu, but that noob trainee took all our plates away...Really THANKS! grrr... so i left nothing to snap.
Oh well at least the octopus is still there~

Recently Im addicted to 2 things.
Left4DeadAdobe Software
YEAP! Today tried to play on Adobe Flash but gave up on it cause I've no damn clue on whats going on, lol i guess I have to ask Sito AGN!

LEFT4DEAD, OMGOMGOMG this game made me yell n scream like nuts in front of the com, especially when I saw the Witch and Tank. Wueeeeee! Kill them!!! Like Ultraman killing monster!

Hmm homework for this week
RGB touch up draft
Letterform final edition
Logo Tuning ( 1 Giant, 2 up to u)
5life drawing
1 muscle drawing

Costume design draft
Broucher edition
3D Sculpture

. . . . .



HOLY COW!! I better do my assignments NOW...till the next post!

~J.K Of The Day~


No comments: