Monday, December 1, 2008

The third time

1st time, she's the 1st girl I've ever encountered to have this feeling...sigh in the end? It failed...

2nd time, I'm in love with my best friend. I never wanted to confess to her because she's together with my good friend... and in the end, i failed....again...

3rd time, this special someone gave me a very exciting feeling, a slight wink and my day will be brighthen up...A very brand new feeling, but now...because of my irresponsible mistake, I made this special someone moody and even worst pissed off at me...SIGHH@~@ why la why la I'm that unconcern, I really wish that that never happend! but in the end, i think it'll not work out between both of us...so once again, i failed for the third time.

Huuh~ it's been 2 days, and...
I missed your smile to me...
I missed the moment I tickle your leg...
I missed when you stare at me and winked...
I missed it when you sayang me...
I missed the time in the car...
I missed it when I grabbed ur flimzy leg...
I missed when you said HMPH!...
I missed it when you asked me to wake u up in the morning...
I missed you laying on my leg...
I missed you hugged me all of a sudden...
I missed the night at your place...
I missed the moment...

(Sorry Rol, if u read this...polluted your mind XD)
But, I don't think it'll go any further...I really hoped at any chance or cost, miracles could happen...But I wish the best for ur future, cause I hoped the best for you...

Thanks for the moment...


4 comments:

roland said...

she did smile la in these days..
dun and also no need to worry k..
lalala lalala lalala...
lols i finish watching sumthing...
(i know i've told u d, but wana tell again XD)
hehe...
cheer(Y)

JunKAng said...

yea smiled but not to me maer...sigh...

roland said...

well i duno that u could write out so....touching de sentences o.0"
er....
claps?

JunKAng said...

swt~