Sunday, December 28, 2008

Modeling ver2

OKie...previously was celebrating Merry Xmas so for those I haven't wish yet...

MERRY BELATED XMAS~~~!!!

All my life, I've always wanted to celebrate xmas with someone I like...Hmm, or maybe its just this year that i think that way. Well guess I've to wait for next year for my wish to come true.

so here goes, I went party on Xmas eve and everything was a blast. Its my 1st time having so many shots( alcohol) over a night...i would say the amount will roughly be 1 and a half bottle of pure vodka? Mortel + vodka + sprite + apple flav vodka + coke + ice(normal) + salt + lemon...phewwey~And surprisingly I did not passed out! wuoo i didn't no that my drinking ablilty was that good! heheh!~Here are some pictures that I've taken, not much cause i was buzy partying!
sigh, Leo forced me to finish it~=3
( You know where I go la Roland...hahaha)

NEXT!

Previously before Xmas, Yan Li called me up for a modeling shoot for a assignment. OH WEEE happy happy!!! so OF CUZ vain people like me approved upon her request. So here we go, feel like a model! Be a MODEL! yea! and the theme would be COUPLE/ Glamour?
HOW MING!! I MISS U!!!

HMMM~~~ K LA THATS ALL HAHAH~!
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVE!!!

No comments: