Saturday, November 29, 2008

An ackward day...

Feeling rather weird, nothing major happend but today itself, It's just WEIRD.
Y'day nite rushed the Illustration project, and decided to overnite at Danny's place.
Ovenight at frenz house does feel better for me, don't know why but feels more warm compare to sleeping all alone....

Today woke up...blurred, 3hours of sleep only and ack to my Madonna's project....do do do do, till class starts, afterward, prepare History of art's project...

And went out to have dinner with Danny, Woon & Roland.

But.....today just felt sooo....unfun, is it because of the weather? or its just me that i am tired?

Don't know lah, i felt down day by day....everythin doesn't seem to move swiftly as i thought, perhaps this is the college pressure i presumed.

Sighh, i want my hyper mood back...I need a Life Of Elixir, 2more weeks to go before my final end~GAM~~BA~~tehhhh....soul comes out*

1 comment:

roland said...

oeh ape la~~~
nx time jote everything in ur notebook so wont forgt singl thingy k...
nt nt fun, its bcz we guys all zombie d no mood to cheer k.
btw u cant emo, =.= if not ape tu cheer leader...
wooohooooooo(Y)(Y)
gamgambateh~~~