Monday, September 8, 2008

Mr Campus Audition

Its not Im being vain or watsoever, just that I received a call from this Spotlite says that Im invited for their audition...so yea, Tak Han Mou Si Zhou mai go there syok syok lo hahaha...
*on the way to Cheras*

So as I reached the destiny, well auditions are about to start as the Make up artist are discussing what make up to apply on our face....Make up?!?! holy shit, I nvr put on make up before...but oh well... The lenglui make up artist that BEAUTIFY US...
trimming our EYEBROW...but they say trimmin mine was the best cause its THICK enough..hahha~
now...applying foundation and whitening powder and watsoever...haha, and again...my skins is just too good for make ups d...so just a light touch up for me, well this make up artist of mine applied a strawberry lip gloss on my lip, then when the senior make up saw me...

Senior Artist :" Ah Hui!"
My artist:" Yes??? wats wrong??"
Senior artist:" No nono, not the lip gloss...CLEAN IT!!"
My artist:" but isn't it a must to put on lip gloss for him?"
Senior artist:" His an exception, He's too cute for a lip gloss, MA TIAO!!( wipe it)
My Artist:" .....hahaha...."

So Im speechless but couldn't careless either....XD, sigh too cute?!?=__=
the final TOUCH UP

yadayadayada...wore a white shirt and posed...."Hands have to be like this, Lips thicker...Eye contact! eye contact!! Imagine your a MODEL!!!" says the photographer...sigh, pose nia la since Im a poser anyway...hehehe....


Well You'll see my appearance at Spotlite Magazine on the October!!!

DON'T FORGET TO BUY YEA!!!!


tommorow got Finished Art class, so sleeping early for today...Adios!


~J.K Of The Day~

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

actually spotlite also call me for casting,
at fist i decide to go,
but the end i FFK..
wakakak~~~
enjoy~