Thursday, September 11, 2008

History Of Art Class

History Is boring, Says who?
*most of the students*

History is Useless, Says who?
*Students*

Sometimes I wander, was it the History that is Boring? Or was it the the one that conducts the lesson that made it boring?

today we'd History Of Art class...And for some reason, Mr Stephen Poon asked us to introduce 1 by 1. Problem is we've 4 classes combined together, and asking us to introduce ourself ONE BY ONE? it's rather nonsense and waste of time...But I think he's just trying to cover up most of the time because we'd like 2hrs after Mr Stephen's introduction....so during the INTRODUCTION...
spot my "sienz..." eye...sigh*
just when the lecturer is boring...Art students starts to DRAW rather than sleeping...hehe!
not just one that is drawing....
and another one...
Neko drew us Duh Top 10!! hahaha....
my turn to sketch Duh Top 10!!
My other creation, Putty Rubber Rose...

Sigh* Finally its end of the introduction, and TQ to Mr Stephen we've waste another 20min to complete the whole class intro...and to your favourite quote..." Find you own way to memorize..." VEEEERY HELPFUL...sigh*
My very hungry face~~~~!!!
our Unity, eat together!! hahaha

sigh after lunch got plenty of free time..well then I'll just go to celebrity for a quick workout loh...kekeke, suddenly wanted to thanks CHARM ALL STAR for giving me a chance to have a free membership to Celebrity Fitness...thanks to CHARM, i'd achieve something for my physical appearance, haha....but sigh*, Just hope CHARM will resume like the usual day one day...oh well....check out my result after months of training!
SS-ing!
the body of a Male Cheerleader..XD
Sigh tired leh, gotta go sleep for now...BYE BYE!

~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: