Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Miss-communication

I just got my hair cut y'day, and it's HORRENDOUS! gosh I cant imagine living with this hair style for the rest of my eternal life! ARARARAR~ okie, im just pissed at a point thats all. Basically, Wednesday morning I went to Kimarie and wanting to change a hai style, Which its called Faux Hawk & Mohawk. ITS SERIOUSLY DAMN NICE!
The moment i saw this picture i said, Thats it! This is the next hair style thats gonna make me look like a star! But right now, i look like a frigging distorted moon! this is what happend, I told Sean ( my hairstylist) that i want a mohawk cut, and i asked him to TRIM the side shorter thats all. Basically he misunderstood TRIM as SHAVE...and there he goes holding the shaver and just swipe through my head like moanloaning the garden. Obviously all I can say is D.L.Y.M.C.H in my heart. Now I dont look like a lalazai or guaizai, I look like a gangster now. Orz.....thats it, im going to shampoo my hair everyday twice! ( taught by Amelia) to ensure my hair grows faster....Aiyorehhhh~~ Till the next post.

~J.K Of The Day~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I don't think it looks half bad. :D But I do see how it went wrong. Hopefully I don't have the same thing happen this week. But yes, fauxhawks are very nice.