Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Life Update

This is just a random post, just for the sake of updating...Hmm lets see whats my recent happening.

Had my sweet Valentine Day with me, myself and I.
Piles of assignment coming and yet I'm slacking and lazy to even move an inch.
Addicted to David Archuleta's new song...
Missing someone, just a little memory flashback. No more further feelings.
Catching up with "Miss No Good", RAINY is damn cute! I want "HU HU"!!
Being a solo-man in the college, anti social la.
Missing the olden day of CHARM, please recover asap..I'd enough gong through the cheer dark age and i do not wish to overcome it again.
I need a new life.
I went clubbing at Amazon and got "attacked" by a freaking sissy gay, DAMN!
And lastly, stressing myself for the sake of stressingHmm k la...so far thats all for my life update...Dun say I didn't update ahh!

~J.K Of The Day~



No comments: