Thursday, January 29, 2009

CNY at Penang


GONG XI FA CAI EVERYONE!!!
Come to think of it, I didn't return back to my hometown previous year. Thanks to the stupid NS, up til now I still regret going for NS...Hmm, besides the pals in NS and celebrating CNY at Sabah and meeting up Karyn at Labuan. Oh well, finally I'm back to my hometown, WITH RED HAIR!
luv luv luv~
we dropped by at Ipoh for dinner. Man the Chicken in Ipoh is perfecto! sweet & delicious! You really should come here and tryout their famous beansprout chicken.
Here's where my cousin stays, in a very old apartment. It really feels like kampung, very neighbour-ish and I just love the scenario over there.
A few days after meeting up with my relatives, My uncle brought me to "Ji Le Shi" shrine. Together with my 14yrold cousin.
Nah, my "Pig" cousin..XD
This Guan Yin is FREAKIN HUGE!
Guardian watching over Penang.
The temple is so big they even have cable car for it.0.0In the cable car.
The other temple
Im not suppose to snap this bottles cause they said its for the dead..X_X, but i cant resist cause the angle is so nice! So in the end I just dont care.

the Pagoda. *Inside the Pagoda* Stairway to heaven.
Buddhasssssss....
View from the top of Pagoda.
Their Pumpkin farm.
Ahhh~ so tiring~~~yet the sun is so bright, and I still have another temple to visit, which is the SNAKE TEMPLE!
yea..i really place my camera into the cage and snap all these pic.
Sighh not much la in snake temple, all snakes only...hehe oh well time to go to my mom's hometown Kuala Terrengannu! til the next post!~
~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: