Friday, January 16, 2009

1 Dulan Day

Just feeling rather moody & a little piss in the heart. Recently being very emo-istic just because I want to gain back a certain trust back from that certain someone. But after months of trying, it's just keep getting worst and worst still. Im repeating the Herng's case once again...ARGH!


Oh well, if XXX still insist of avoiding me and doesn't want to talk to me then FINE. I deserve a better friend than you
. Why do I even bother in the 1st place? HUUUUHH~ I'll just be myself. Whether you like it or not, I've my own life. IF you still keeping the grudge on my previous mistake, then I've already try to apologize in various way. Whether you forgive or not, it's up to you...I DONT CARE ANYMORE, cause one thing I know...the more i care, the worst my mood & life is...


Sigh, this year must be extra independant & have a stronger time management skills! OK resuming Design 2 assignment~

No comments: