Friday, August 22, 2008

A Tag~~

Tagged by Pricilia
( Decided to finish this Tag while waiting for eric to fetch me, lets see whether i can manage to finish this before he comes)

3 Golden Rules.

a) State 15 weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself.
b) The 10 people I tag are to then to follow my footsteps and write their own 15 weird things or habits or little known facts.
c) No tag backs.

1. I can store Airs inside my cheek and release it with a weird "squeek" sound
2. I'll seriously murders someone who dares to cut my hair, nobody cuts it except for my hair stylist that i trust!
3. I love to dance but I sux at dance
4. I'll peek at good looking guys ( not that im gay)
5. I enjoy watching drama's sometimes
6. I can draw in moving vehicles
7. When I sleep i must have my "tut-tut" blanket, its been with me since young
8. Will kiss a pet mouth to mouth, hamster n dog
9. I tongue kissed a guy for 15sec in exchange of free clubbing & seafood dinner at Sabah
10. I had a nickname during elementary school, its called Sabrina Lim
11. I prefer older woman than younger girls for a GF
12. Likes to embarrass myself in public, but always feels great after hearing laughter's from others.
13. Wish to have a Sugar Mama
14. Wants to try freelance modeling photo shoot
15. When im quite, means im imagining/ fantasize stuff...Not nudity for sure, just weird stuffs...

WAOO~~~ surprisingly I manage to finish before Eric comes, IM GOOD!!!
NOW,malas to find ppl to Tag la..I'll just pass the 3rd RULES....ADIOS~!

No comments: