Monday, August 25, 2008

Sloggy Beach PARTY

Juz when i finished my performance , Beverly called upon a meeting...Sigh so I couldn't do anythin but to feel sry for Elaine who waited for me at Sloggy...And so She waited for 1hr, 2 hr, 3 hr and at last 4hr...!! WAA SO SRYY ELAINE!!!

K la...at least I Won a Sloggy Light blue Bra for her...to repay my debts hehehe, newayz when i arrived at Sunway its already raining...drizzling like sparkling dusts....Still the my date goes on and We stayed to watched a Modeling Show at Sunway Beach Side...Wooo....MoDELS!! I C MODELSS!!!And well I personally like these designs on the models...
The Root OF Love...I like its meaningButterfly glows under the moon, This is my fav!!

But y'noe wat?! In the end this won!!!

Maybe the Judges prefers Gothic concept...


OK talk less camera's ON, CAMWHORE!!~~~@
!@~
take 1, Elaine isn't satisfy
take 2, I tried to smile!!
take3, full body shot!
take 4, MODELING FOR SLOGGI!!!


~J.K OF THE DAY~

No comments: