Monday, March 24, 2008

Memories From NS---->

Aiks..so its been a week plus that i left my NS camp..though I still keep in touch with my friend but I really do miss the NS camp somehow..Well...here are some pictures of the memories during the camp

~MEMORIES~
( "X" style Mohawk~Cool le~)

(M-16, during the firegun competition)

(FusBall Tournament, Tuaran's group)

(Group trip to K.K mountain...)

(YEap...We climbed the height of 950m,and down 950,so total..1900M!!!)

(Our fat commander...)

(Tayar Pancit while we're going down frm K.K)

(My friends,the 12 gang cina in Sabah's Zoo~)

(Don't We just look alike>?!)

(SO FUckED up in Sabah's Zoo)

(Nicole and I...)

(POLIS?! "PLS..." they cant even touch PIGS..)

(What the hell are we doing wehh~)

(Cutest teacher in our Camp, Cikgu Nel)

(Bintang & my Delta's teacher)

(All the female teachers)

(TEARS before we leave...)


Though the friendship will really be the memorable part, but still Nic..i will really do miss u lots and I'll nvr forget the time we had with each other...From the moment You touched my hand And I knew that this was gonna be our time. I don't ever wanna lose this feeling I don't wanna spend a moment apart..3months time and it will be our last, I ask for your forgiveness if I'd ever break your heart...But still thanks for the memories that you've given and I wish all the best in your life and a better future...Thanks Nicole...
~THE END~

No comments: