Saturday, March 29, 2008

Im ALRIGHT NOW~! ADIDAS GO GO GO~!

I've deicided to this after some advisable conversation with my friend, That is im taking off my previous post( for those who knows wat post that is..Just keep this to yourself la). Essentially...She told me to try how to love?Ermm...I dont know..sorry but im born to be a wood, and was being treated like wood...so, turn me into a Pinnochio then...Im just waiting for the fairy lady to trasform me into a fully human...

OH WELL~!!!2nd DAY of WORK...OKAY LA~~DO VISIT ME AT SUNWAY PYRAMID's ADIDAS, highest floor, near TGI Fridays and beside Nike!^^....SUPPORT ADIDAS!!(Only when Im working For it)
ADIDAS~~NOTHING IS IMPOSSIBLE~
++++SUPPORT ADIDAS = SUPPORT J.K ++++

IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU'LL SUPPORT ME

IF YOU LOVE ME, YOU'LL READ MY BLOG

IF YOU READ MY BLOG, YOU SUPPORT ME

YOU SUPPORT ME = YOU SUPPORT ADIDAS

CONCLUSION?!

TOMMOROW YOU GO BUY A DAMN ADIDAS STUFF FROM MY SHOPLOT, OTHERWISE YOUR LYING TO YOURSELF & LIARS GOES TO HELL~!

support me,support adidas K? ^.^



No comments: