Saturday, February 9, 2008

CNY in Sabah, Trip To Labuan

I've decided to celebrate my CNY in Sabah. Time to tour around Sabah within my 9days of hol's. The moment when i used the hot shower & sleep in air cond room, it really feels like heaven~Ahhhh~Well, my next destination will be at Gunung Kinabalu, but the pic is still inside my friends camera, so im fast fowarding my time & decided to post about my LABUAN TRIP
At Labuan, Karyn Goh awaits me there. She'll be my tour guide in Sabah for the next 2 days. Karyn's family threated me very well. I did gambled with their family members, then we decided to go catch Stephen Chow's latest movie, CJ7~The movie was funny but yet it didn't hit the jackpot that I expect, somehow the movie dissappoints me.Oh by the way, the movie theatre in Labuan is really CUTE! 50seats maximum, so you can imagine how mini the theatre is. Well in the late night i went to Labuan's club. I made myself drunk on that time, 3 bottles of Tiger beer man~I Sux~

Well early in the morning, Karyn Goh forced me to accompany her for a jog. Thats truly suffering wehh, my beauty sleep went poof* for that day. We ended up jogging at the beach.
The beach had plenty of shitlike thingy all around. The black spot u saw in the picture above, those are the shitlike thing i mentioned. After hours of jogging, we decided to play at the beach. The breeze was fine & cold, but too bad i don't have hair to make myself perfect at the beach side..Cheh*
Well our morning jog ended & Karyn's cousin brought me tour around Labuan within 2 hours. The place is really small, its as big as Pulau Langkawi.
Wasai~The alcoholic drinks, ciggarrates & chocolate is really cheap, duty free thats why. Haih~the moment passed really fast.....And its time for me to go back KK now. Well....thats it for now, a very quick review about ym trip in Labuan, nothing much happend but I did had fun there..^^

~Papparazzies Snapshot Preview~
(KK's speed boat port, Jesselton)

( Labuan Island)

(Where I overnight in Labuan, Karyn's cousin's house)

(Karyn's relatives, excluding me)

(Karyn's sis & I)

(Random snaps from candid!!)

(Angpau's that I've collected, L.I.T.T.L.E)


(Adults stuff which doesn't cost up to rm50)

(What you musn't Miss in KK, Sang Yok Mee!!)

(Sang Yok Mee, 5 stars!!)

~J.K Of The Day~

No comments: